forum allenamento { UCP }

Allenamento per il Nuoto

»

I Nostri Allenamenti

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with t
PostPosted: 12 Jul 2019, 04:52 

FORT WORTH, Texas - Adam Scott has a Texas slam to go with that No. 1 world ranking he will get to keep for now. Scott capped his first week as the top-ranked player with a comeback victory Sunday at Colonial. He made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff to beat Jason Dufner and become the first player to win all four PGA Tour events played in the Lone Star State. "Thats a pretty good slam to start with," Scott said. "Ill see if I can find some kind of other slam eventually in my career." Only days after officially overtaking the injured Tiger Woods for No. 1, Scott bogeyed four of his first nine holes in the opening round at Hogans Alley. Then midway through the final round, the 2013 Masters champion had a double bogey that dropped him three strokes off the lead. "It was a great week, I mean, no matter what," he said. "Its another experience, learning experience on how golf is, to get off to such a poor start on Thursday, and kind of claw my way back day to day. ... Its so satisfying in so many ways to get it done." Scott looked like a No. 1 player with consecutive birdies in the playoff against Dufner, who won the PGA Championship last year. "Its a good feeling, and maybe some validation," Scott said. Scott and Dufner both parred No. 18 to start the playoff before matching birdies at the 17th hole. Dufner hit his approach pin high on 17 to 4 1/2 feet, but Scott drained a 14-foot birdie before he even putted. Dufner, who made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 18 in regulation, slid a 40-footer past when he and Scott played the 18th hole for the second time during the playoff. Scott then made his 7-footer for his 11th PGA Tour victory, to go along with 13 international titles, only 5 1/2 weeks after the 33-year-old Australian got married. "Its tough to beat him. Hes a great player. Its tough to concentrate, hes so good looking, too," Dufner said. "I thought maybe I could sneak one in there on 17, but he topped me." Scott and Dufner both shot 4-under 66 to finish at 9 under, the highest winning score at Colonial since 1999. They started the final round part of a seven-way tie for 11th place, but only two strokes behind a quartet of leaders. Along with $1,152,000 and the traditional plaid jacket for winning Colonial, Scott became the only player to win at Colonial, the Byron Nelson Championship, San Antonio and Houston. There are 13 other players with victories at three of those four, including Sam Snead, Arnold Palmer, Byron Nelson, Ben Hogan and Nick Price. About 30 minutes after Dufner made his long birdie at No. 18 in regulation to get to 9 under, Scott made a closing par after just missing a 31-foot birdie chance. It was just less than an hour later when the two went back to No. 18 to start the playoff. The 11th playoff in Colonial history was the first since 2009, and the longest since Jim Colbert beat Fuzzy Zoeller on the sixth extra hole in 1983. Nicholas Thompson (66) and Freddie Jacobson (67) tied for third at 8 under. David Toms, in the final group, led at 9 under when he made his turn, but made three bogeys over the next five holes. Toms shot a closing 70 to finish at 7 under, a stroke ahead of Jimmy Walker, No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings. With four birdies and a three-putt bogey in his first six holes, Scott was already at 8 under. His only other three-putt at Colonial was from 17 feet at No. 9, dropping him to 6 under. Dufner, who was also second at Colonial two years ago, gave up a stroke when he missed a par putt from less than 3 feet at the 615-yard 11th hole. When his 12-foot birdie chance at the 440-yard 12th slid a half-foot past the cup, Dufner stood momentarily and stared at the ball before tapping in his par. Scott caught up with consecutive birdies on those same holes, pitching to 9 feet at No. 11 before hitting his approach at No. 12 to 4 feet. He got to 9 under with a 39-foot birdie putt at the 453-yard 14th. "I didnt want to let this one slip," Scott said. "So I played hard and I was really happy with where my game was at." A.J. Brown Jersey . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal. Jurrell Casey Womens Jersey . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators. http://www.authentictitanspro.com/Ryan-tannehill-titans-jersey/ . A 19-game winner with the New York Yankees in both 2006 and 2007, Wang spent most of this year at Triple-A for the Yankees and Blue Jays. The 33-year-old right-hander was 1-2 with a 7. Curley Culp Jersey . CNN and Gazzetta dello Sport reporter Tancredi Palmeri broke the news via Twitter Tuesday afternoon. Italian Football Association President Giancarlo Abete has also resigned, according to Palmeri. Eddie George Titans Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game.Sky Scholars Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd will look back on the weekend with mixed emotions after experiencing the highs and lows of competition early in the summer. Breen, gunning for her second Paralympics, has recently returned from a training camp in Tenerife and has been recovering from a frustrating toe injury.The 19-year-old multi-eventer was in action in Watford, Hertfordshire for a county competition and while she impressed in the long jump, she struggled with the gruelling one lap in warm conditions.I had a mixed day, the Sky Academy Sports Scholar said. I am really happy with my long jump as I equalled my PB of 4.28m in my first competition.I jumped a big jump in the second round but I was just over the board. I know it would have been a big PB so thats encouraging and I know what I need to work on. We felt it was a really positive competition.My 400m event was not so good. I dont know if the long jump competition increased my fatigue or whether I still had last weeks event in my legs.When you have cerebral palsy, the lactic acid tends to kick in earlier. I felt mine kick in at the 250m mark and I really struggled around the last part of the race. It was hideous!We now need to make a decision about whether I continue training for the 400m as Rio approaches or concentrate on my other events. Jessica Judd has been preparing for the track season with a tough winter cross country campaign Fresh from her mountain conquering in the United States, Jessica Judd began her outdoor campaign in fine style at the British Milers Club Grand Prix at SportCity in Manchester.ddddddddddddIt was a day of top quality running with World and European medallist Jenny Meadows storming to victory in the 800m in a time of 2 mins 1.23 seconds - a mark under the Rio Olympic standard.Next up was the 1500m and Judd produced a stunning performance and only just missed on top spot behind winner Sarah McDonald by 1.6 seconds with a time of 4:12.45, five seconds off the Olympic qualifying mark.Judd described her efforts as a good start to the season.The weekend went really well, she said. I managed to come second so that was a pretty good time off of a slow first 800! Not a bad opener but hoping to get quicker in two weeks time but all I can do is wait and see.The 21-year-old from Essex had endured a lively build-up after an accident in the kitchen 48 hours before racing.She tweeted on Thursday: Today is not going well, cut half my thumb off with a breadknife and had to safety pin my skirt hem after the stitches fell out. It was a nightmare.BMX star Quillan Isidore was also competing, getting stuck into the National Series in sunny Scotland where he picked up a fourth and a second spot.I put together some consistent laps with good starts, the 19-year-old Londoner said. Thats always my aim for any race. It was good fun racing under the sun with a great atmosphere! I always love racing nationals!WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS17 - 20 MAY: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, Swimming European Championships19 - 27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Allenamento per il Nuoto

»

I Nostri Allenamenti