forum allenamento { UCP }

Allenamento Alternativo / Cross Training

»

Schede Allenamento per Condropatici Rotulei

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: It's completely impossible for Mut 20 coins
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2019, 08:12 

It's completely impossible for you to give as many resources to a group as Houston gave up for Tunsil, which severely limits what you can do. Everything in franchise mode feels the same or does happen. The situation engine is a great beginning, but it must apply to more than RB's and WRs.

If an offensive lineman has not given up a sack in, say give him the Madden player choice. There has to be a ton more ways to earn XP. Add real life awards such as rookie of the week, rookie of the month, Madden participant of the month, special teams Madden player of the week, etc.

So they may be improved upon more, Insert a Tight End award. Make the end of year awards offer something like quadruple the XP that they do for Madden players beneath 85 overall. If Kevin King wins Best I on't want to watch him another year. I enjoy the confidence system, however I think that it will be very cool if a Madden players assurance in the conclusion of a season secured in as their fresh general, both positive and negative. Do not discontinue XP growth based on age, base it. The above Darren Waller and adam Thielen were 26 in their breakout year.

They would not have managed to do this in Madden, that is crazy. Add at least trade spots that if you group is one end piece away from competing, then you can mortgage the future. Change attention Madden players to concentrate positions so that you can improve a unit overall and not need to leave as many of your draft selections out. I really feel like this is not the case Since right now.

Allenamento Alternativo / Cross Training

»

Schede Allenamento per Condropatici Rotulei