forum allenamento { UCP }

Allenamento per il Nuoto

»

I Nostri Allenamenti

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: The first Classic launching on mywowgold
PostPosted: 11 Dec 2019, 08:20 

It has been completely predictable. What I find interesting is how the player base is responding to on the whole. There's a definite group of people who have no idea how to play the game -- stumbling through various issues, fighting to orient themselves in classes they never played in 2004 or have forgotten how to play based on 15-year-old rules. About the Retail servers, chatter about Classic is largely about how awful it really is and how thankful various players are not to be engaging with it. On Classic servers, the chatter is how much fun people are having and how glad they are to be back in a version of this game they like.

This argument has been witnessed by me three times today. Additional meme callouts include"50 DKP minus," (NSFW predicated on speech ),"Shield / Hearth," and... *sigh*"Leroy Jenkins." There have been multiple calls for someone to fire up a Ventrilo server for all on and while I have seen some debates I would say Classic has been friendlier than retail. In fact, one irony is that the server I hung on last night was full of more complaining about Classic mechanics than the Classic server I'm playing on.

The first Classic launching on Monday night was rather laggy, but Blizzard had warned that it would be. For as long as I've played WoW -- 15 years now, off-and-on -- it has been possible for its absolute number of players on the host to cause lag that is local. Now, the queues for login are stretching past 9,000 individuals, despite the fact that servers can hold many times more players than they can in 2004. This will fade away. The inquiry is, what's going to be left as it does?

The concept that WoW Classic players are going to dump the game is, I believe, simplistic. At least a few know exactly what they're becoming while I have no clue how long the match will hold its gamers. What I would really like to know is whether or not WoW Classic has generated a bump in subscriptions, suggesting that individuals are reactivating accounts that are older to perform a game that they played before's edition.

Allenamento per il Nuoto

»

I Nostri Allenamenti